Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how much have you spent on cat pee cures vs. the cost of buying a new SE?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had mixed success. The key seems to be getting to the bag early. I have a duffel that ended up sitting for a few days in cat pee and after a half dozen or more washings and soaks with oxi-clean/vinegar/baking soda/detergent and sitting outside in the sun for 6+ months it is finally usable again.

Forum Member
    New England
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have two last ditch options before you throw it out... one that you might have tried, soaking it in the enzyme bath for a very long time. That article might explain why I've had so-so results with mirazyme. It was on lesser smells than cat pee too. Anyway, since the SE soaked in pee for two days, it may need to soak in an enzyme bath for two days.

The very last stop before you throw it in the trash is to leave it outdoors in direct sunshine for a month. Treat it like tomatoes and give it the sunniest spot in the yard. Sun filtered through a window isn't strong enough. And it sounds like you have some time for it to sit while you recuperate from kitty's Dr bills. I've saved a few items that nothing else helped by leaving them out in the sun.

eta: Just read @waterlogged's post. Maybe make that sun timeline a few months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2