Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Bettendorf, IA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insulated lunch box for S25

Hi All. I searched the forums, did not find anything.

I am commuting to work by bike more lately, using my S25. Has anyone found an insulated lunch box that works well for an S25, particularly in the lower exterior compartment? There's a sponsored product on Amazon right now, "Hango," with the smaller one looking promising if I can squish it in.

I only use 1-2 small pyrex containers for my lunch. It's getting warmer here and I found out today that it's really better if I find a way to keep it cold for the 45 minute ride to work (plus 30 minute coffee stop...).

Thanks.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Hi All. I searched the forums, did not find anything.

I am commuting to work by bike more lately, using my S25. Has anyone found an insulated lunch box that works well for an S25, particularly in the lower exterior compartment? There's a sponsored product on Amazon right now, "Hango," with the smaller one looking promising if I can squish it in.

I only use 1-2 small pyrex containers for my lunch. It's getting warmer here and I found out today that it's really better if I find a way to keep it cold for the 45 minute ride to work (plus 30 minute coffee stop...).

Thanks.
    Check out Planetbox. My family has been using the same four for nearly five years including summers. A little heavy, but I canít imagine the number of zip-top bags theyíve offset. All accessories are great, too, except the bottles. Iím a bottle snob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk