Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What size Eagle Creek Spectre Packing Cube fits best in a Synapse 25?

2 mediums or 1 large? Or is there some other better combination? This is for the main compartment only. TIA!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use two medium Lewis and Clark featherlight expandable ones because I like to categorise the items (tops in one, bottoms/jacket in the other) they are similar in size to the eagle creek. I am just not a fan of one huge cube because it gets messy trying to pull items out. It is probably more of a personal preference. Of course the last two trips with my s25 I used a tb pcsb and one medium, because the contents worth of one cube inevitably end up in the laundry bag. I don't use a TB laundry bag. I just fold an empty one by travelon similar in size to a size 4 TB Travel stuff sack. I would probably more benefit from the TB laundry bag, but I am not a fan of the round nor cube shape. I am not really sure what shape I would like, lol.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just checking back in to give the answer to anyone else who tried Googling this question... It fits 2 mediums stacked on top of each other or 1 large, with plenty of room to spare. 1 large is exactly equal to 2 mediums in size. I went with the one medium which has far more than enough room to fit the 4 shirts, 4 pairs of boxers and pair of shorts that I'm packing. I'm glad I didn't get the large or a second medium cube.