Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is The Daylight BP Too Narrow To Open From One Shoulder?

Not sure if my query makes sense! I have not found any threads that mention what I am wondering about, either. What I would like to know is whether or not I can pull this pack towards the front of me, and access it from one shoulder in the way that is common with front loading packs. I am unable to determine from photos how far down this pack unzips, hence my question. I have a Luminary, and while the narrow width makes it supremely comfortable, it also prevents me from swinging it around to open without taking it off. Thanks for any information!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are asking if you can take the bag off one shoulder and swing it on the old shoulder to open the bag.

If so, then yes. I just tried this today in a museum. I took the bag off my left shoulder, then pulled it around so it was under my right arm (and still hooked on my right shoulder). I could reach into the bag.

Does that answer your question?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a Daylight Backpack for several years and occasionally open it while its on one shoulder. Its easy to do. Just remember to have the zipper slides facing you.