Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Truck weight info

The Truck's info page indicates a weight of 13.1 oz/370 grams. Is this the weight for 525 or 210? Can anyone provide the weight of the other version?

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I ordered both weights of the Truck and one is definitely twice as heavy as the other one.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ThomGault- Ah, thanks for alerting us to that -- we've added the weight for the 525. Here's both weights, side-by-side:

525 Ballistic Weight: 18.2 oz / 515 grams
    210 Ballistic Weight: 13.1 oz / 370 grams

And another update on this topic- when The Truck comes back into stock for regular ordering, we've decided that for now we're going to focus on 525 Ballistic.

I'm so glad I happened to see this! If anything else like this comes up, we want to address it as soon as possible, so feel free to emailus@tombihn.com if you need immediate answers

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see that the Truck is probably better for most heavy duty lifting in the 525 ballistic. For my yarn toting, the 210 is perfect.

Is there any chance the brighter 210 ballistic colors will show up in the large zip-top tote bag?

Forum Member
    The Carolinas
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post
    @ThomGault- Ah, thanks for alerting us to that -- we've added the weight for the 525. Here's both weights, side-by-side:

And another update on this topic- when The Truck comes back into stock for regular ordering, we've decided that for now we're going to focus on 525 Ballistic.
    Thank you for the update, and boo for the news My wife and I finally compromised on Truck colors last night---viridian and dawn. Yesterday, the 210 Trucks were listed as In Production, and now they're not; based on your comments, I'm assuming the 'In Production' status was referring to manufacturing for the previous pre-order, and they were not/are not in production for normal ordering at all now?
    Last edited by ThomGault; 09-26-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Live Chat on the website is also particularly good for immediate info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Central NY
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeV View Post

I'm so glad I happened to see this! If anything else like this comes up, we want to address it as soon as possible, so feel free to emailus@tombihn.com if you need immediate answers
    This is really disappointing. I was planning on ordering a Dawn Truck. Please, pretty please reconsider offering the 210 ballistic colors as regular stock.