1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9.7" Ipad Pro in top slot on Western Flyer?

I am about to pull the trigger on my first TB bag. I'm looking at a WF, but I'm still thinking about the TS or the A30. I want this for underseat usage. My wife and I will be flying Frontier and Spirit quite a bit over the next two years going back and forth from Orlando to various locations. I won't be using it for work, and when I do, I don't mind bringing a full carry-on roll aboard since I don't pay for it. This will just be for mostly personal trips and rare business trips. I've been trying to find definitively whether a 9.7" Ipad will fit in the top slot pocket. I'd seen a video that alludes to it, but he doesn't mention whether he's using a 9.7 or a 10.5 or larger. It's unclear.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 9.7” iPad Pro in a very slim cover. I can slide it into the top pocket of the WF and wiggle it under the top flap, but the pocket will not zip closed.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent. Thank you. it's not a deal break at all, but something I wanted to know for sure before I ordered.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got the WF and that was the first thing I checked

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My iPad Pro 10.5 with Smart Keyboard does fit in the top front zip of my Tristar...not sure how well the Tristar fits under the seat of a plane tho, i usually throw it in the overhead