1-800-729-9607 | emailus@tombihn.com

Shop Tom Bihn
TOM BIHN Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. TOM BIHN has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The best way to pack clothes in the Brain Bag is to use Packing Cubes.
    I agree. I often use the BB as my clothing bag for 3-5 day trips and really love it. You can see my setup here.
    https://forums.tombihn.com/packing-l...ht=#post160868

But yeah, packing cubes really help! For example, if socks are in the bottom, you'll pretty much have to pull out all of your items to get to socks. With packing cubes, you still have to pull things out but it's oh so much easier!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both large and small snake charmers and the BB, neither one will really fit in the front pockets if you have any significant amount of stuff in them, or if the main compartments are stuffed.

FWIW, the BB is absolutely great as a main bag. It's basically the only thing I've used for the last four years or so. I put clothes, jackets, etc in the back main compartment, and a ristretto or makers bag in the front with my camera and all my doodads. I can sometimes fit a 3DOC in the front pockets but even that is tough if its really stuffed.

As far as getting it in the overheads, absolutely no problem at all. It fits under the seat even when it's completely overflowing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2