Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What laptop briefcase bags will fit inside A45?

Iím getting ready to make my first Tom Bihn purchases and wanted to ask a few questions before I place my order. I am definitely going to buy an A45 and an accompanying EDC bag for my lap top and work stuff. Iíve narrowed down the EDC bag to either a Pilot or a Cadet. I would like to have the ability to on occasion stick my EDC bag inside the A45 for single bag carry. Iíve seen videos where the Pilot will fit nicely flat on top in the main compartment of the A45. My question is, will the Cadet also fit nicely inside the A45?

Iím torn between the Pilot and Cadet weighing the pros and cons of pocket layout and dimensions, but it will be an easy decision if only the Pilot fits inside the A45. Any advice before I order is greatly appreciated.

Forum Member
    Orlando, FL
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Cadet is much bigger than the Pilot, but it's flatter.

Having seen both bags, I prefer the Pilot. I have an A45, and the Pilot and A45 are my favorite 2 bag combination.

Hampshire, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cadet does fit but a real squeeze which impinges on the end pocket (and these photos were with empty bags). I think the pilot is the better option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Aeronaut 45 (Navy/NWS), A30 (Black/Island), Tristar (Steel/Island), Western Flyer (Steel/Island), Pilot (Steel/Island), Synapse 25 (Mars Red/NWS), Synapse 19 (Black/Island) & (Burnt Orange/Steel), Ristretto 11 (Navy/Steel), Small Cafe Bag (Navy/Steel) & (Mars Red/Dawn), Daylight Briefcase (Cloud/Dawn), Side Kick (Mars Red/Dawn), Travel Cubelet (Mars Red)

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies. Ordered a A45 and Pilot in matching steel/island today with a full compliment of accessories.