Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Case for new iPad Pro, including the new Apple Pencil?

Hello all! I’m wondering if there’s a particularly good Cache or sleeve for Apple’s new iPad Pros? I have the 12.9” one and it’s pretty loose in my old Cache. The idea is that the new Apple Pencil is best stored magnetically with the iPad, too — so whatever case should accommodate that. You can see the idea on Apple’s page: https://www.apple.com/ipad/

Thanks for your help!
    Jeff

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are Caches listed for the 11" and 12.9" (2018) iPad Pros, but they're in production, 2–12 weeks. The sizes aren't listed though, so I'm not sure if they will fit just the device or the Smart Folio/Keyboard or Pencil as well...

Rochester, NY, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might want to take a tape measure to your iPad with the Apple Pencil attached. Then you can email those dimensions to customer service. You might want to consider what case, if any, you're going to add to your shiny new iPad as well, and consider that additional dimension also...

California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know if the new 12.9" iPad Pro would fit in a Pilot or Co-Pilot?

Volunteer Moderator
    Northern Virginia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomepants View Post
    Does anyone know if the new 12.9" iPad Pro would fit in a Pilot or Co-Pilot?
    Hi @Awesomepants!

I have carried Apple's 12" MacBook inside the Co-Pilot, which has the same width as the new 12.9" iPad Pro.

The 12" MacBook is 11.04" x 7.74".
    The 12.9" iPad Pro is 11.04" x 8.46".

Given the 10" height of the Co-Pilot, I believe that the iPad Pro could be carried in the Co-Pilot.
    -m

California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'm thinking about getting a Co-Pilot to replace my Sidekick / iPad Mini setup.