Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    It's between Burnt Orange and Steel for me. OK and maybe Aubergine, though I have a big Yeoman in Aubergine. Argh, verbalizing that didn't help at all.
    I sympathise......and I am even considering purchasing more than one colour option, as I can't decide and I am in UK so no easy way to return items.....dilemma!

But, then we can all have one each in this household!

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazique View Post
    It's between Burnt Orange and Steel for me. OK and maybe Aubergine, though I have a big Yeoman in Aubergine. Argh, verbalizing that didn't help at all.
    Yes, it's not really helping, right?! But at least we can share the indecision...

Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    I sympathise......and I am even considering purchasing more than one colour option, as I can't decide and I am in UK so no easy way to return items.....dilemma!

But, then we can all have one each in this household!
    Unfortunately that's not an option for me, so I'll have to make a decision and then stick with it. Which colors are you considering?

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Unfortunately that's not an option for me, so I'll have to make a decision and then stick with it. Which colors are you considering?
    No matter what you decide on, don't forget to request swatches of other colours you're considering when you go to check out...that way you'll have them for the next time.
    Smilie
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good tip, thanks! Smilie

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike from customer service answered about the Steel in the RB and he said that the Steel Road Buddies are a bit greener and a touch less bright than the pictures shown on the site. To him the photos on the site look a little brighter and a little more blue.

Which sounds good to me. I think I’ve made my decision, I’m going to go with Steel.Embarrassment Thanks again for your input, it really helped me to think it through.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got mine and the steel is really awesome! Definitely greenish which I really like.

Which color for the new Road Buddy duffel?-8a4a5d19-5812-4430-942f-bd2a0a24e3c1-jpeg

Which color for the new Road Buddy duffel?-e9856726-b1d7-4e0a-bc66-ade5b8958df3-jpeg

I didn’t have zipper pulls and a key strap included, seems they forgot to add them in. But I still have enough left from my DLBPs, so I’m going to use those for the RB36 (I didn’t feel like zipper pulls were necessary for the backpack). Question is, which color should I pick? I have coyote and wasabi cord left over. I first thought I’d use coyote, because it looks more elegant, but the wasabi seems kind of fun. What do you think?

Which color for the new Road Buddy duffel?-4fdb08a7-9625-4207-ba84-c0f2095fec3a-jpeg
    Last edited by b1gsky; 12-01-2018 at 04:51 AM.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and I asked for swatches of navy, deep blue and nebulous grey... I’m really suprised that I like the nebulous grey a lot less than the steel in comparison, in fact I think I prefer the deep blue over nebulous grey. And the navy is lovely, but wouldn’t work as a neutral for me, it would definitely need to be treated as a color.

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In answer to your question - I think that Wasabi zipper pulls would look great with the Steel RB36 Smilie

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KAB View Post
    In answer to your question - I think that Wasabi zipper pulls would look great with the Steel RB36 Smilie
    Went with Wasabi, and yes it looks great! Smilie

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gsky View Post
    Went with Wasabi, and yes it looks great! Smilie
    It certainly does! Smilie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2