Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For most days, if I'm carrying my laptop, it's a DLBC with a 12" macbook in a cache. Two items are clipped inside with key straps. First, a 3d organizer in mesh to hold the charger, USB drives, a USB-A to USB-C adapter, and etc. Second, a pen-pencil organizer pouch for those things and other small stuff that isn't computer related, including quarters for parking.

If I'm not carrying my laptop, a Side Kick, which comfortably holds my Kindle, a small notebook, and so on.

Why? I tend toward minimalism. Both bags are light, functional, and no bigger than I need.
    Last edited by Buffalonian; 12-20-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pammy View Post
    Just chiming in here to say if anyone is interested in a Heroclip, they are having a sale on their clips over at Amazon. I received an email about the sale and purchased a small one. I use the original regular size Heroclip and love being able to clip a backpack on the stroller when we're with the grandkids at Disneyland or clip a bag to the table or to the top of a stall door in a public restroom. Looking forward to trying the small size.

Here's the email:

"Enjoy 25% off all sizes and colors of Heroclip from our official store on Amazon. All orders are eligible for Prime FREE 2-day Shipping for U.S. delivery before December 25.

With our full line of Heroclips eager to lend a hand, you’re free to do more of what you love every day. Get a few for yourself, or for that last-minute stocking stuffer on your list.

Offer ends Saturday, December 22, so get them while it lasts!

Copy this code and paste it during check out: BGG3AB7W"
    Thanks! I just picked up a small.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just chiming in here to say if anyone is interested in a Heroclip, they are having a sale on their clips over at Amazon. I received an email about the sale and purchased a small one. I use the original regular size Heroclip and love being able to clip a backpack on the stroller when we're with the grandkids at Disneyland or clip a bag to the table or to the top of a stall door in a public restroom. Looking forward to trying the small size.

Here's the email:

"Enjoy 25% off all sizes and colors of Heroclip from our official store on Amazon. All orders are eligible for Prime FREE 2-day Shipping for U.S. delivery before December 25.

With our full line of Heroclips eager to lend a hand, you’re free to do more of what you love every day. Get a few for yourself, or for that last-minute stocking stuffer on your list.

I got a small and a mini via the recent Indiegogo campaign. I like the new sizes! The original size (now "medium") is useful but sometimes seems like overkill--something that can hold my A45 on a bathroom stall wall is more than I need for my S19! Even the mini Heroclip is supposed to be able to hold 40 pounds.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using the new small right now on a trip... I clipped it to the end of a small Yeoman to hang from bathroom stall hooks... Works well, don't need to unfold the clip.
    Since it's a holiday trip to cold weather, with presents, I'm also carrying my A45... This is the most capacity I ever bring, yikes! All in beautiful Steel though.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the email:

Thanks so much. I used this code today (it still worked!) and bought a small size Heroclip. Looking forward to trying it out.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imago.
    The great thing about it as an edc bog is that it can carry so many different shapes and sizes. One day I carry a laptop, the next a big square food container.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3