Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

210 ballistic shop bag -- self pocketing?

I love the self-pocketing of my Original Large Shop Bags. My Iberian Zip-Top Small Shop Bag is harder to fold into itself b/c of the zipper, but I can make it work. I wonder if the thicker 210 fabric would make it impossible.

Is the 210 ballistic SSB soft/thin/flexible enough to fold away into its own pocket like the Halcyon ones? Is there another compact way to pack it?

The black would make an awesome packable day bag -- half the weight of my Pop Tote, and subtle, professional-looking black! (I love my Iberian one, but Halcyon is too casual for work travel.) But only worth buying another bag if it's significantly more packable than the PT.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! Based on the fact that I was able to do so with my 210 ballistic zip top lsb quite easily (it just forms a little ball instead of a flat pocket), although I just did it briefly to find out. The 210 is slightly thicker than the halcyon but still very pliable and packable. And gorgeous in the black for a work bag.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should say it formed a ball because of the zippers, the regular SB would be flat.