Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s remarkable how well aligned and placed the marker holes are!

So... are the marker holes specific to the Synapse? What about the Pop Tote? I could live with the markers as is if they look that clean!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    This is why Tom Bihn is one of those rare companies that deserves every bit of praise they get.
    I concur.

I would never consider removing the label on my TB gears because every time I get the glimpse of it, the faces of TB Crew members comes to mind.

It helps when I need a bit of inspiration to start a creative project or other intimidating new endeavor.

Many times, it has brought a very reassuring feeling especially when the weather or other stressful stuff happen.

TB Crew (we work here) MatthewR's Avatar
    Seattle, WA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilymachado View Post
    It’s remarkable how well aligned and placed the marker holes are!

So... are the marker holes specific to the Synapse? What about the Pop Tote? I could live with the markers as is if they look that clean!
    Marker holes aren't specific to the Synapse and are in just about every (if not every) bag we make. They will be under most labels as the purpose of the markers in this case is to quite literally mark where the label should be applied to make it easy to place the label in the correct spot quickly and consistently.

You can see this in the interior of some of our pockets as well (the bottom pocket of the Synapses for example) where we use the markers to align the pockets correctly.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We removed the label from a sample/couldn't-be-sold Synapse so you (and other folks who are thinking of doing something similar) could see how visible the marker holes are:

Attachment 21763

It's roughly 44mm between the two marker holes. A patch that covers both holes and the more subtle marks left by the stitching would need to be around 65mm x 50mm.

Hope this helps a bit, and if you get a chance post a photo of the patch you end up choosing!
    Thank you so much! I'll definitely post pictures if I end up being brave enough to remove the label!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2