Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daylight Backpack upper left of front pocket ?

Hi folks - hope everyone is doing well.

Could anyone suggest - or point me to descriptions, photos, and/or forum threads about - how to use the space in the upper left of the Daylight Backpack's front zip pocket?

To illustrate (I don't have great lighting where I am now so swiped the image from the website), I'm talking about the area that is above the zipper for the front pocket, which has room all the way up to the stitching at the top of the DLBP (crappy MS Paint highlighting in yellow).
    Daylight Backpack upper left of front pocket ?-tb_dlbp_nordic_highlighted-jpg

I don't carry anything very tall in the front pocket, so I was brainstorming how else to use the space at the top of it.

I was thinking about putting some velcro or a safety pin - specifically to be able to attach a small microfiber cleaning cloth for eyeglasses - but I don't want to ruin the fabric with the adhesive for one half of the velcro or poke a bunch of pinholes in the bag.

Advice appreciated!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cram my rain jacket or scarf up there all the time. Folded shop bag would probably work, too. If the bag is sort of full, it will stay in that area without any problem.
    Current Everyday Carry: S19 in Cloud/Island, 15C Cache, SE in Wasabi, SC in Fjord; Cubelets in Dawn, Canyon, and Grass, COW in Original Halcyon
    Current Travel Carry: A30 in Original Halcyon/Ultraviolet, DLBP in Nordic, PCSB in Sitka, Large TT in Sitka, SSK in Wasabi, 3DOC in Solar

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use public transport for commuting and right now I always stuff my gloves in there...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a great idea! I just got my DLBP and have only used it once or twice so I am still trying to figure out the best way to pack it for my needs. I almost always have a rain jacket or a scarf or a small sweater.