Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCB - what to do with the strap ends?

I just recently got my hands on a LCB with the threaded absolute strap. Does anyone have any suggestions for “controlling” the loose strap ends? The long ends sticking out from the bag drive my “clean design” heart a little batty. LCB - what to do with the strap ends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian/Dawn TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic. Okay fine, anything in original NORDIC.

Volunteer Moderator
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can try the ITW Dominator web strap clippy things
    https://www.amazon.com/ITW-Web-Domin.../dp/B005IAAZUC

I use them on my S19's, which I think are thinner straps, so you might want to read up on them...

In the past, I've often just bought black hair elastics and used them to secure the folded up strap...cheaper, but not as long lasting (so far) as the Dominators

You could also always cut off the excess and seal the edge with flame, but that's a 'no turning back' solution...unless you later buy a whole new strap

HTH
    Steel/Island A45&Pilot; Steel/Solar WF; oNordic/Solar CP; Steel Halcyon/Solar S19; Navy/NWSky A30; Blk Halcyon/NWSky SA; Olive/Canyon oL12; Nebulous/Island B L15

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, I fixed it on my own. I took apart a standard strap that I wasn’t using and used the webbing to create a loop and paired it with some triangle loops that Cody sent me for another project a while ago. I’ll keep the threaded absolute strap in case I ever want it and in the meantime, I can use a standard or a baby absolute strap. LCB - what to do with the strap ends?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A45 - Black Halcyon/NWS MB - Aubergine/NWS LCB - Original Halcyon/Wasabi! MCB - Steel dyneema/Wasabi! STT - Wasabi! TC - Viridian/Dawn TT - UV/Sitka/Monarch

TB Newbie First factory visit - 9/21/2018

Heart’s desire: a LCB or MCB in original Nordic. Okay fine, anything in original NORDIC.