Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smart Alec on Frontier?

Has anyone carried an SA onto a Frontier flight? Iím traveling with my S19 which is a little tight with my MacBook stuffed in there. Wanted to transfer everything to my SA but DH insisted it was too big. I thought it fit the dimensions but didnít have time to argue with him. I thought I saw someone had successfully brought their A30 aboard! Any real-life experience out there?

Forum Member
    UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the Smart Alec should be ok as a personal item, on Frontier (personal item: 18 x 14 x 8 compared with S.A.: 18.5 x 12 x 8).
    Technically the Smart Alec is 0.5 inches too tall, but if you don't overpack it it should fit fine into the sizer. I'd also be careful not to let it bulge out at the front in case you accidentally go over 8 inches depth.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, good to know!! The S19 was probably the best fit ultimately, I probably just need a thinner case for the computer. Otherwise Iíll be too tempted to stuff the SA to the gills. 😄😄