Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SCB and composition notebook

I have looked all over the forums and searched pics online, but I can't seem to find a discussion/picture that answers my question. Will a standard composition notebook fit in the SCB? Accoriding to the dimensions for the SCB Freudian slip, it should fit, but it is close.

I am trying to decide between the SCB and the MCB for my 10 year old son who carries a composition notebook for sketching everywhere he goes. If anyone could take a picture of a compostion notebook inside the SCB for me and show how much room is left, I would really appreciate it. Even better if you also have a Freudian slip to stick in there as well.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a Cafe bag owner, but I want to take a moment to welcome you to the Forums!
    I'm sure folks will be chiming in and posting photos for you soon.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How big is that composition notebook? Or is that a fixed size I've never heard of? I have a SCB and could take pictures, but no freudian slip.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jlmclean - here are a couple pics with my kid’s notebook, which says 9.75” x 7.5” on the cover.

Well I will post when I get on my computer. In short, the notebook extends maybe an inch or so above the front edge of the SCB, but it still closes easily with the buckle. I have a SCB FS somewhere but can’t find it. :-p I don’t think the notebook would fit in the FS, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by habanero; 03-04-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I carry a composition notebook in my SCB with a freudian slip. They fit easily together but there is not much room left. I'll try to post pictures when I get home but if that's all you need to carry you should've a problem.
    MB-Steel/Iberian, SK-Steel/Iberian, DLBC-Grey/Steel, MCB-Orange 152/Navy, SCB-Azure/Navy