Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gatekeeper Waist Strap extension hack?

I would like to use the Side Kick or Side Effect as a sling or waist pack but the current strap is a little small for me. Does anyone know if there is a workaround or hack to extend the strap? Or another solution?

Thanks for any help you can give.
    MB-Steel/Iberian, SK-Steel/Iberian, DLBC-Grey/Steel, MCB-Orange 152/Navy, SCB-Azure/Navy

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a hack for you, but please contact the fine folks in Customer Service - they should be able to help you out
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The far west
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icarusrex View Post
    I would like to use the Side Kick or Side Effect as a sling or waist pack but the current strap is a little small for me. Does anyone know if there is a workaround or hack to extend the strap? Or another solution?

Thanks for any help you can give.
    Yes! emailus@tombihn.com
    Current Carry: The Hero's Journey, Skookum Dog Citizen Canine, Founder's Briefcase, Synapse 19 (day hikes), Guide's Pack (longer day hikes), Yeoman Duffel (winter/emergency stuff for the car), Aeronaut 30 (travel), Night Flight Travel Duffel (camera bag), Moveable Feast + Shop Bags (food)