Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tulsa, OK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much for your feedback, @moriond! I really doubt anyone near me has an L12–I found myself educating the store associates at Backwoods on the TB brand just last week. They only knew of one other customer who used it around here. �� I am 5’3, small, with bony, narrow shoulders—my S19 at its shortest strap length is way too loose(but it is comfortable and great for travel), so I imagine it is the fault of my build rather than a production flaw. When people used to lament the straps on the original Luminary, hoping for a new design, I remember thinking, please don’t change a thing!

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyM View Post
    For what it’s worth, I am also having a hard time with the overall fit of the L12. My original Luminary fit so well I would forget I had it on. I keep comparing the two, trying to figure out why the 12 is causing me problems. I also am finding the L12 intolerably heat trapping in the summer humidity—even packed with only a few things (keys, wallet, phone etc) for short trips, it is making my back super hot.
    Thanks for your feedback, good to know I'm not the only one. For me it has markedly improved with wear. It's still not the perfect fit, but it's not bad anymore either now that the straps have become a bit more flexible. I agree about it being hot to carry though - we've had the first few warm days and I carried it mostly over one shoulder. Maybe I just need to accept that there isn't a bag for every weather. I thought about getting a MCB as an alternative for summer days. I think my SCB might be too small for a regular work day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2