Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb View Post
    And this won't be your last TB bag - and probably not your last Super Ego.

You know that you can change the color of the stripe up front, right. I'm sure that TB still has a selection. They are a bit tricky to swap - you have to break the bond of the velcro, but pushing a long ruler between the stripe and the bag makes removal easy. To reinsert, lay the stripe on the ruler and reinsert. Finally, pull out the ruler and press down on the stripe as you're pulling the ruler out.
    Oh wow, that is way cool! I followed your directions, doing what you said and pulled the stripe out - and then put it back in. I'm ok with the blue one I have for now but I may go looking around the TB website if I get itching to change it.

You are absolutely right about wanting more stuff. Getting this first one just made the monster hungry.

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travel View Post
    Oh wow, that is way cool! I followed your directions, doing what you said and pulled the stripe out - and then put it back in. I'm ok with the blue one I have for now but I may go looking around the TB website if I get itching to change it.
    The stripes aren't listed for sale on the website anymore, but if you ask TB Customer Service they can check whether there might still be some around. For example, a year or two ago someone on the Forums mentioned that there might still be some Q-AM straps available, so I asked and there were! (The Q-AM strap used to be one of the shoulder strap options for the Ego and Super Ego, and there are situations where I prefer it to an Absolute Strap so I was happy to be able to buy another one.)
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the Q-AM strap is great if you carry the bag cross body.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! It is great that this company's customer service/manufacturing/designing (well, the entire team) is so involved with their customers! (More companies should take note.) I love the forum, I love the blog, I love the folks here that are SO helpful! It is terrific!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2