Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Is my S25 odd?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is my S25 odd?

Hey Everybody!! I got an odd question. I have a s25 that I recently bought (in the last 3 months). Getting ready to travel and will be using that bag. Today I noticed that the water bottle pocket does not have the wasabi lining on back (the same side that the o-ring is located). Is that part of the newish design on the s25 or is my bag really unique?

The trip that I'm taking takes me to Seattle. I'll have time to stop by the mothership on Monday morning.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex509 View Post
    Hey Everybody!! I got an odd question. I have a s25 that I recently bought (in the last 3 months). Getting ready to travel and will be using that bag. Today I noticed that the water bottle pocket does not have the wasabi lining on back (the same side that the o-ring is located). Is that part of the newish design on the s25 or is my bag really unique?

The trip that I'm taking takes me to Seattle. I'll have time to stop by the mothership on Monday morning.
    Hi @Alex 509,

This is a very recent design change in the Synapse water bottle pocket to replace the sides (that used to match the Halcyon lining), with elastic mesh sewn to the back of the compartment. Take a look at the thread dated 4-07-2019 titled Manufacturing change in Synapse 25? You’ll find more flexibility in fitting items into the adjacent front zippered side pockets as a result.

HTH,

moriond