Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question would the Luminary 12 fit inside the Western Flyer?

I like to one bag travel but I'd kinda prefer a small backpack over my cafe bag when leaving the WF in the hotel. Does the Luminary 12 fit in one side of the Western Flyer?

(i feel like people will recommend the daylight backback but I'm not interested in it tbh)

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
    Does the Luminary 12 fit in one side of the Western Flyer?
    Yes, you can fit the Luminary 12 in the back compartment of the Western Flyer. Itís not a bad combination, but because of the 525d Ballistic Nylon it wonít pack quite as flat there as a Daylight Backpack or a Packing Cube Backpack for Tri-Star/WF. However, if you like the sleek profile of the L12, and if you like to have a place designed for carrying a water bottle inside your backpack, I can totally see using the L12 in WF combo.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! It just may join the family soon, then

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Yes, you can fit the Luminary 12 in the back compartment of the Western Flyer. It’s not a bad combination, but because of the 525d Ballistic Nylon it won’t pack quite as flat there as a Daylight Backpack or a Packing Cube Backpack for Tri-Star/WF. However, if you like the sleek profile of the L12, and if you like to have a place designed for carrying a water bottle inside your backpack, I can totally see using the L12 in WF combo.

HTH

moriond
    If the L12 fits in the Western Flyer, it fits in the Tri-Star, am I right?

If so. Yipeeeee!

Volunteer Moderator
    Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    If the L12 fits in the Western Flyer, it fits in the Tri-Star, am I right?

If so. Yipeeeee!
    Yep, it should!
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian.

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.