Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Arizona
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has Your S25 Ever Not Worked as a Personal Item or Fit Under the Seat on a Plane?

Hello Everyone!

I am considering buying an S25 and I was wondering if anyone has had the experience of not having their bag work as their personal item/one bag/under the seat bag on any airlines, especially on international flights? I know that the S25 is slightly bigger in some dimensions than the A30 which I have right now and that only fits under some seats. Thank you for your help in my quest for information!

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course I canít speak to all airlines, but either my and/or Mr. pammyís S25s have always fit underneath the seat on any flight weíve taken it on. Never been a problem on any domestic travel. For international travel, itís flown on Singapore Air, KLM, Finn Air, United, and Delta. But then again, it wasnít packed to bulging either, and it was used as a personal item, not in a one-bagging situation. Hopefully others will chime in if they have experienced situations where the S25 did not fit underneath.
    Seeking Solar shop bags and Solar packing cube shoulder bag Also coveting an Iberian Synapse or Copilot

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here: Used the S25 several times as a personal item on transatlantic flights and all over Europe and it always fit under the seat. I always underpack a little bit though as formally it is too big to count as a personal item.
    ...spread joy in your neighbourhood
    current bags: Smart Alec, Guide's Pack, Guide's Edition S25, Luminary 15, Daylight Backpack, Aeronaut 45, Tri-Star, Road Buddy 36, Daylight Briefcase, Small Yeoman Duffel, bits and pieces

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here, no problems encountered yet in the US and Europe with my S25.
    Today is a good day for a good day!

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same for me, never had an issue with the S25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not imagine where my feet would go if I tried the S25 under there?

So while I have never had an issue with an Airline about this,my huge Clown Shoes would not get along with the S25 in their spot either.

Not the answer you were going for I am sure but still something I can not understand?

Alabama
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never, and I have flown on just about every airline. They donít even look twice typically when itís a backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB