Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am back with a longer-use review of copilot!

First off, it's really a bag I come to like. The size and the compartmentalization really helped me pack my stuff and find my things easily. I carried it to a musuem and it was great. When fully packed it's a tad bulky to carry, but doesn't look all that big. The Op Tech strap is ESSENTIAL. Just get one for your CP.

It's great on public transport, easy to swing to one side and it's great to access stuff I need in a car (without looking, because I'm driving).

I brought it to a seminar and put it on my lap as a mini table. Works great for writing, while others have to strain themselves with their file on their laps. Glad I chose to bring it over my S19 Smilie

The only thing it can't carry is papers and a file, but I'm not complaining, because it can carry everything else I want and still look great. If it can fit papers and a file, it would really be too big to look at. I love that it always stands on its own. Doesn't topple. I love the compartmentalization. I'm focused more on the functionality of the bag rather than the looks of it. But I'm not complaining. It's as good as it gets!

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree! The Copilot has been my ultimate EDC for the past couple years. Since I do not have to regularly commute with a laptop, full-size papers, or files/folders, the Copilot works beautifully for me! In case it helps to give ideas to others, this is how I set up the front, back, and inside pockets of my daily Copilot:

CoPilot - input appreciated!-copilot_front-jpg

CoPilot - input appreciated!-copilot_back-jpg

CoPilot - input appreciated!-copilot_inside-jpg

I look forward to using my trusty Copilot for the next 10-15 years! Smilie
    My A-BIHN-GERS! = BRAIN BAG (French Blue/Steel) / CO-PILOT (Steel Dyneema/Solar) / TRI-STAR (Cardinal/Steel) / SYNAPSE 19 (Steel Dyneema/Solar) / WESTERN FLYER (Black Halcyon/Island) / AERONAUT 45 (Cardinal/Steel)

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @pso78, is that a collapsible hat or ??
    If you have a moment, please post a pic, thanks!
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

NYC
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it is a collapsible (folding brim) sun hat from Sunday Afternoons. I highly recommend it (as it has come in useful many times)! You can see their website for much better pictures and details than I could provide! Smilie
    My A-BIHN-GERS! = BRAIN BAG (French Blue/Steel) / CO-PILOT (Steel Dyneema/Solar) / TRI-STAR (Cardinal/Steel) / SYNAPSE 19 (Steel Dyneema/Solar) / WESTERN FLYER (Black Halcyon/Island) / AERONAUT 45 (Cardinal/Steel)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4