Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! Reversed buckle wonít come undone, am I borked?!

Hi

I accidentally clipped in the cinching buckle flipped the wrong way on my western flyer. Hereís the one in question:

Now it will not come undone whatsoever. Please donít try this and then have it be stuck too. Iím hoping a staff member or someone whoís done the same can help me with this.

I was in a rush putting stuff together and buckled it backwards. It went in with some resistance but it didnít take much to click in place. I didnít realize it was wrong until I tried to unbuckle it.

Am I SOL on this or has anyone else had this problem and remedied it?

Any suggestions appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbmp View Post
    Hi

I accidentally clipped in the cinching buckle flipped the wrong way on my western flyer. Here’s the one in question:

Now it will not come undone whatsoever. Please don’t try this and then have it be stuck too. I’m hoping a staff member or someone who’s done the same can help me with this.

I was in a rush putting stuff together and buckled it backwards. It went in with some resistance but it didn’t take much to click in place. I didn’t realize it was wrong until I tried to unbuckle it.

Am I SOL on this or has anyone else had this problem and remedied it?
    Contact the fine folks in Customer Service on Monday morning (chat, email, phone) and I'm sure they'll be able to help.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did this and broke the buckle in my A30. It was the only way I could get it out.