Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

S19 detachable waist straps

Iíve been trying to look at photos of S19 but canít see it... Are the S19 detachable waist straps the same as those that can be bought for SE/SK to use as a belt bag?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gnawgnaw yesyes View Post
    I’ve been trying to look at photos of S19 but can’t see it... Are the S19 detachable waist straps the same as those that can be bought for SE/SK to use as a belt bag?
    Yes, it's this Gatekeeper waist strap...
    https://www.tombihn.com/products/gat...nt=16645278599

On the Synapse page it is simply listed as "Removable 1" / 25 mm waist strap included"

So you get one with the Synapse/Synik but can use it across many items... I seem to never end up using them and take them off the packs that come with them, so I have a lot of them floating around.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, @G42! I was planning to order my first TB bags, SK for me and SE with gatekeepers for my brother, but the 3rd bag I wanted, Large Zip-Top Shop bag in ultraviolet, is unavailable. I want to order them together to save a little on shipping.

S19 would have to wait until TB decides to upgrade the straps to the Synikís superior straps!

How come I canít give ďlikesĒ or ďheartsĒ using Tapatalk?

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [...]
    How come I can’t give “likes” or “hearts” using Tapatalk?

Hi @gnawgnaw yesyes,
    my guess, you are too "new" for giving "thanks" or "likes", wait some time/posts and you would be able to "like/thank/welcome" (I don't use Tapatalk though)
    just a Bihnion here

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I see.... Thanks for explaining!

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to order them together to save a little on shipping.
    Greetings,
    If they have the colors you want, order them now! I understand that you want to save on shipping, but while you wait for a bag in a specific color, the other items may sell out.

I will suggest that you call the fabulous customer service people at Tom Bihn and ask them when the bag you want is expected back in stock. If it's more than a week, place two orders or see if customer service has a better solution. Good luck! elisa