Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Co-Pilot questions

There seems to be a lot of talk about the pilot and co-pilot.
    I have been searching for the perfect personal item bag to use along with my tristar (which I have had for 10 years and it still is perfect)

I have a few questions
    1. Can and Ipad pro 12.9 actually fit? I know it is not suppose to fit but I saw an old post where someone said it does so I am a bit confused.
    2. How big is the actual main compartment and could you fit a mirrorless camera and a few lenses?
    3. some people are saying that this bag might not be the best everyday bag because of its size but I was thinking the size would be fine especially if you are carrying around a camera a few lenses.

From what I have seen of the pilot I feel that bag looks way too big, but it does fit the IPAD pro. I know I could fit it my partners bag and then just take it out when we are on the plane but I would prefer to have it in my bag under my seat with other in flight items.

the camera and lenses in flight can be in my partner's bag but I was hoping that I could use the co-pilot as an everyday walkaround bag.

So I am looking for a bag that has multiple functions.

I have also been considering the Daylight Briefcase and the cadet

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried putting my first generation 12.9 ipad in my co-pilot. It fit. I just have a smart cover on mine - not the keyboard or the back case. I don't know if those would make a difference or not.
    I am not a photographer and I don't have any idea about whether any camera equipment would fit or not. If you want to give some dimensions - I would be happy to try to find items that matched and give it a try and report back.
    Last edited by spcanf; 08-23-2019 at 11:22 PM.