Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makers Bag question

Does anyone know if the Maker's Bag has ever been offered in Nebulous Grey? I assume the interior would have been Island or Iberian. If so, does anyone have one available they are looking to get rid of? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hope everyone is having a safe and joyful labor day weekend.
    Bigs: S25 | A30 | PILOT | SA | L15
    Littles: SC | 3DOC | TC | PP | N4 | WFPC

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbaseball47 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Maker's Bag has ever been offered in Nebulous Grey? I assume the interior would have been Island or Iberian. If so, does anyone have one available they are looking to get rid of? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hope everyone is having a safe and joyful labor day weekend.
    The Maker's Bag is currently only in 1050 ballistic or 400 halycon exteriors. Nebulous Grey is a 525 ballistic, and had not been used (yet).

Several similar sized bags are starting to be made in 525 ballistic, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect that it might come up in production. The best source of that info are the fine folks in Customer Service.

Also, a quick reminder about the Forum Rules and Guidelines:
    https://forums.tombihn.com/forum-rul...uidelines.html

Specifically #3...

"3) Selling your TOM BIHN bag directly through these forums is not allowed. Sites such as eBay and craigslist are set up specifically to handle such transactions and we are not. This is not a forum for WTB (want to buy), ISO (in search of), or WTS (want to sell) posts."

If you want to TRADE for a bag, please use the Swap sub-Forum in the Registered Members section.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...