Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colours of the Icon

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any plans on making the Icon in Aubergine? And will it ever be made with a different lining than grey?

Many thanks,
    Tanja
    BAGS: Aeronaut Crimson/Steel w Absolute Shoulder Strap (original A45) w 4 packing Cubes, Makers Bag Aubergine/Wasabi, Makers Bag Bl Halcyon/Wasabi, Smart Alec Bl/Bl/St, Swift in Cork, Side Effect Aubergine/Wasabi, Side Effect Bl Halcyon/Wasabi
    Travel Trays: Iberian, Solar, Steel
    Mini Pouches: Iberian, cork, clear UV, clear Solar Small Pouches: Iberian, UV Medium Pouches: UV, clear Solar, clear Iberian Large Pouches: clear UV

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @MrsT,

TB's excellent customer service can give you a better answer than any of us can about whether it will ever be made in Aubergine--you can reach them at emailus@tombihn.com, chat them via the website, or call them.

I can answer the question about the lining, though. The plan is for it to always have Cloud lining (except for the upcoming run that will have some Steel linings because the shipment of more Cloud material was delayed).
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Forum Member
    London, UK
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aedifica View Post
    Hi @MrsT,

TB's excellent customer service can give you a better answer than any of us can about whether it will ever be made in Aubergine--you can reach them at emailus@tombihn.com, chat them via the website, or call them.

I can answer the question about the lining, though. The plan is for it to always have Cloud lining (except for the upcoming run that will have some Steel linings because the shipment of more Cloud material was delayed).
    Thank you Embarrassment
    BAGS: Aeronaut Crimson/Steel w Absolute Shoulder Strap (original A45) w 4 packing Cubes, Makers Bag Aubergine/Wasabi, Makers Bag Bl Halcyon/Wasabi, Smart Alec Bl/Bl/St, Swift in Cork, Side Effect Aubergine/Wasabi, Side Effect Bl Halcyon/Wasabi
    Travel Trays: Iberian, Solar, Steel
    Mini Pouches: Iberian, cork, clear UV, clear Solar Small Pouches: Iberian, UV Medium Pouches: UV, clear Solar, clear Iberian Large Pouches: clear UV