Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Copilot vs DLBC

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Copilot vs DLBC

I have a Daylight Briefcase and really like its ability to keep everything in zippered sections. Sometimes it seems small, but a Pilot is too large to carry. Has anyone got a Copilot and DLBC? The Copilot has extra liters but the open outside pocket seems less secure

What I want to know - which of the two bags holds more?

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends on what you need to carry. The DLBC is better at holding papers, files, tablet, etc.... The CP better at holding 3D items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with @stockwagner, it depends on what you're trying to carry and personal preference.

For wandering around urban areas, I often carry a halcyon DLBC crossbody across my back... if it's crowded/sketchy, I move it to my front. It can hold my 16oz Nalgene water bottle upright inside. I also usually carry a battery for my phone, some bars, Kindle, cleaning wipes, whatever random things make a 8-12hr day wandering around a city more enjoyable, etc..
    I have both bags, but use the DLBC more - possibly because the rectangle feels flatter/less obtrusive - YMMV
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my Copilot - but if you need to carry a laptop regularly, it'll be a no go.

So like the others say -it just depends on your needs.

The CP might have more volume, but it'll be better suited to lots of smaller things.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both and love each one. I believe the listed capacity is greater on the co pilot but the, DLBC seems better to me at swallowing bigger items.

I have had the CP for several years and use it sparingly as a personal item on flights or road trips. For me it, itís main purpose is to hold an iPad and other gadgets I need to bring with me. I got the DLBC last year so I could have something that was more packable and something good for 13inch laptops. I have found myself using the DLBC more often these days, but I do miss the CPs water bottle pocket every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk