Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Luminary 12 and 11 inch iPad Pro?

Hi everyone. This is my first post on the forum and I hope that I'm doing everything correctly.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the Luminary 12. I'm attracted by it's size, as I really don't need to carry all that much. However from time to time I would be carrying an 11 inch iPad Pro with it's attached keyboard (no case.) I know that the description of the Luminary 12 says that it can accommodate up to a 10.5 inch tablet but I was wondering if any had tried to squeeze an 11 inch iPad pro into the back pocket.

Thanks.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can probably manage to get it in the back pocket. I always take my pencil off and store it separately. I'm using the non keyboard case though.

You may want to try it out yourself and make sure your comfortable with the way it works since it's not a simple slide it in, like with a smaller tablet.

France
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. I don’t have a Luminary 12 so cannot confirm. It seems it will fit in main compartment, but may just not fit in padded back pocket. Hopefully someone else can confirm, but suggest you also email Tom Bihn team who I am sure will quickly help you know.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a friend with the iPad 11 with the Apple Keyboard case. I verified it can slide into the back pocket. You have to slide it in and then rotate it in the pocket, but it does fit. I would recommend taking the Pencil off if you have that as it popped off when I was rotating.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae View Post
    I have a friend with the iPad 11 with the Apple Keyboard case. I verified it can slide into the back pocket. You have to slide it in and then rotate it in the pocket, but it does fit. I would recommend taking the Pencil off if you have that as it popped off when I was rotating.
    Thanks! Time to spend some money.