Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question best fit for airpods pro case

Hello. I'm getting ready to order a Side Kick bag and would like to get an organizer pouch that will work well with the Airpods Pro case with a bit of a goldilocks fit (not too big or too small).

Has anyone found a perfect pouch for the airpods pro case yet?

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums @Magnus919,

Are you talking about the Airpods Pro Charging Case (from web lookup dimensions: Charging Case 1.74 x 0.84 x 2.11 in (44.3 x 21.3 x 53.5 mm))?
    I don't have one of these, but I'm thinking that options like the super mini Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch or the Mini size Q-Kit might work, based on the dimensions. Hope someone will chime in.

moriond

California
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the micro padded organizer pouch for my non-pro's. The height is good but it's a little bit too wide to fit my Airpods perfectly so it might fit the Airpod Pro's. Check out the dimensions, but realize you loose a little bit of width due to the zipper. I keep them attached to one of the leashes in the top small pocket of my S25 so I always know where they are.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put my AirPods Pro in my super mini Ghost Whale and the pouch is a touch too large. I do have a thin silicone cover on my AirPods Pro case as it helps with the slipperiness!

best fit for airpods pro case-img_3568-1-jpg

best fit for airpods pro case-img_8315-1-jpg

Edit: Wow, images are hard! Looks like the photos are here now though without being the size one would use to project onto a skyscraper Wink
    Last edited by RosemaryOrchard; Today at 03:21 AM.
    Proud owner of a Synik 22 (Aubergine/Northwest Sky), a Medium Café Bag (Alphaviolet), and a whole host of accessories.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    These are really nice pics to show size and fit of the AirPods Pro in the super mini GWOP. I admit to going and taking a look at them in the Apple Store after this question went up, so thanks for posting this. Some people mail the picture to themselves and choose to scale down the size that way by choosing something like “medium” for the amount of compression.

moriond

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a mini Q-Kit, it has some extra room, but I think it’s a great fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk