Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Florida
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Large smartphone in Small Cafe Bag organizer compartment

Will a large smartphone such as a Samsung Galaxy S10+ or Note10+ fit in the larger organizer compartment inside the main compartment (the one next to the pen-sized organizers)?

The Galaxy S10+ is 6.2" x 2.9" x 0.3" (157.6mm x 74.1mm x 7.8mm).
    The Note10+ is 6.4" x 3.0" x 0.3" (162mm x 77mm x 7.9mm).

Boston; she/her
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the Forums, @Shinkansen8! My phone is smaller than that so I can't help, but I'm sure someone else will chime in.
    I have a bunch of great bags. Favorite color combos include Aubergine/Island, Navy/Solar, Forest/UV, Original Halcyon/Wasabi, Cloud/Viridian... and now also Seapine/UV!

I've fulfilled my dream of palindromic-colored nested bags! Navy/Ultraviolet Pilot with Aubergine/Island Side Effect inside: blue purple purple blue. Forest/UV A45 with Aubergine/Wasabi Co-Pilot inside: green purple purple green.

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are going to fit easily! I have a Moto G7 Power which is 160.83 x 76 x 9.4 mm. Here it is in the Small Café Bag. I can even fit my Leuchtturm calendar next to it.

Large smartphone in Small Cafe Bag organizer compartment-71e2b202-f68c-4653-8614-1aea37081d57-jpeg

The organizer compartment in the small Café bag is bigger than the ones in the Medium Café bag btw. I can fit my phone and calendar into the compartments of the MCB, but not together and only just.