Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 vs 2 cavity bags and Brain Bag updates

I spent some time debating between the Synik and the Brain Bag. I've used a two cavity style laptop bag for a while, along with a front organizer, and I'm not sure if I can accommodate all of my normal organization styles in a single cavity. How do others solve that? It seems like adding a freudian slip allows a bit of the 2 cavity style of organization while also being removable. I've been a bit of a sucker for integrated pockets in a 2 cavity bag in the past, which the slip provides.

I've wondered if the Brain Bag is right for me for a while. I like the two compartment style, but the lack of an integrated laptop compartment with easy access was a negative for a laptop bag for me. It's also a shorter bag, and I'm not sure how it will carry. The longer dimensions of the Synik are preferable for my frame.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to bring the Synik-style straps to the Brain Bag along with an integrated laptop compartment?
    Last edited by nil; 11-27-2019 at 11:14 AM.