Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post

Attachment 23794
    These are different views of the 16 oz Zojurushi mug and Small Yarn Stuff Sack attached to O-rings in the inverted Icon. The Zojurushi mug is secured with a hairband looped through the O-ring.

moriond
    That is so smart! Thanks for that great idea!

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbetty View Post
    That is so smart! Thanks for that great idea!
    The hair band used to secure the Zojurushi mug through the O-ring was just one that I picked up on clearance from my local Long's Drug Store, but one of its brothers made an appearance in this Tom Bihn forum post in the Advice, please - My inhaler ate my TB bag thread about ways to keep making minimalist use of a Side Effect now that the required addition of an Inhaler to the carry mix no longer let that was needed be carried inside the Side Effect. (My suggestion was to strap a slim, Small Ghost Whale Organizer Pouch to the outside of the SE with a hairband, and to rearrange the contents inside so that the other contents that could give the slimmest extra profile be placed in the Small GWOP.)
    A picture of the product package and its UPC code link to the manufacturer is given in the post.

HTH

moriond

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The placement of the main zipper just looks so awkward to me. It looks like it would be hard to get things in and out of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2