Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pilot Packing Cubes

I store all my TB accessories and cubes in an Aeronaut. Stupidly, I put all of my packing cubes together and many are the same color.

They all have product numbers. Does anyone know the product number for the TB Pilot Small packing cube?

I'm traveling and a friend is going to find it using the number and send it to me. Otherwise, I could probably figure it out.

TIA

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Boston; she/her
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not, but maybe TB's customer service could tell you if you ask them (assuming you're able to wait til Monday for the information). They were able to send me a list a while back of the numbers associated with all the packing cubes that were available at the time, and I would guess that they probably still have the Pilot packing cube numbers written down somewhere. Good luck!

For anyone who's curious, here's that list they sent me:

TB90600 = A45 Small
    TB90601 = A45 Small Laundry
    TB90602 = A45 End
    TB90604 = A45 Large
    TB90605 = A45 Large Laundry

TB90500 = A30 Small
    TB90501 = A30 Small Laundry
    TB90502 = A30 End
    TB90504 = A30 Large
    TB90505 = A30 Large Laundry

TB94000 = Tri Star Small
    TB94002 = Tri Star Medium
    TB94004 = Tri Star Large

TB95200 = Western Flyer Small
    TB95204 = Western Flyer Large

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Pilot Packing Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    I store all my TB accessories and cubes in an Aeronaut. Stupidly, I put all of my packing cubes together and many are the same color.

They all have product numbers. Does anyone know the product number for the TB Pilot Small packing cube?

I'm traveling and a friend is going to find it using the number and send it to me. Otherwise, I could probably figure it out.

TIA

Pilot Packing Cubes-screen-shot-2019-12-14-4-53-34-pm-png
    Hope the screen shot works. Codes are listed as TB0927 and TB0944

moriond

ETA: There was clearly an error in duplicate codes on that page since TB0944 also appears for the NFTD cubes. Use TB0926 for the small packing cubes. It should be obvious from the dimensions, too, since no other packing cubes are close to that size
    Last edited by moriond; 12-14-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.....

Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Volunteer Moderator
    Honolulu, HI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank II View Post
    Thanks.....

See my correction:TB0926 and TB0927

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, again.