Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Absolute strap for coffee flask?

I use a large coffee flask daily. It has a sling pouch which is helpful for carrying, but the strap is too short and too uncomfortable. As a loyal bihnion, I assume the answer is yes, but would the absolute strap work on a coffee flask like it works on a bag? Or would one of the other varieties work better? I only have the former (but have used it on multiple bags and loved it). Thanks for the guidance, and best wishes for wherever you travel (or EDC) in the year ahead!

Germany
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That seems like overkill to me. Maybe try the 1” shoulder strap? I really like the size of that strap, I use it with my Travel Cubelet.

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too think it would be overkill.

Maybe try the op tech smaller size absolute strap that can be had from amazon or if you want to Bihn it then 1 inch strap with ultra suede strap cover would be great I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it depends on what the connection points on the bag look like. can you post a picture?