Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question New MacBook Pro 16-inch in a Pilot?

Does anyone know if the new 16" MacBook Pro will fit in a Pilot? I remember hearing people were doing this with the previous 15" MacBook Pro without a cache (bare laptop) and I'm curious to know if this also applies to the new slightly bigger 16". Has anyone tried this?

Thank you,
    Aaron

Volunteer Moderator
    SF Bay area
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatown_AA View Post
    Does anyone know if the new 16" MacBook Pro will fit in a Pilot? I remember hearing people were doing this with the previous 15" MacBook Pro without a cache (bare laptop) and I'm curious to know if this also applies to the new slightly bigger 16". Has anyone tried this?

Thank you,
    Aaron
    Welcome to the Forums Aaron! I don't have that laptop but hopefully folks will chime in. You can also always contact the fine folks in Customer Service (IM, phone, email) and they can work with you.
    I like all the blues and greys...and all the happy citrus colours too! My search unicorn is the Sapphire Dyneema original Small Shop Bag...

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatown_AA View Post
    Hello! I got a Pilot for Christmas and my husband has a new MacBook Pro (16", purchased last month). This morning, I tested it out. The answer is yes-- the new MacBook Pro does fit. There's not much extra room for a case. If you wanted a case for the computer, you'd have to use one of those ultra thin hardshell cases that essentially wrap each side of the computer, but the computer does fit inside the Pilot.
    Last edited by aedifica; 01-18-2020 at 01:15 PM. Reason: added the closing tag for the quote