Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the Pop Tote have pocket(s) inside the main compartment?

I did a search for Pop Tote and read through the various threads. I also watched the video on the product page many times.

It does not seem like there are pockets inside the big main compartment. Is this correct? That main compartment is just one big hole?

Thank you so much!

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are correct! A zip top shop bag will have pockets on the inside of that's a feature you're looking for.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theswiftbiker View Post
    You are correct! . . .
    Thank you so much, @theswiftbiker.

I can stop looking at the Pop Tote Smilie.

I do have a large zip top shop bag and a couple of the original.

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the Pop Tote have pocket(s) inside the main compartment?

No internal pockets, but the pop tote is my favorite non-backapck bag by TB. It is amazing! There are two external water bottle sized pockets with two zip pockets on them. So if you’re worried about a bottle tipping it a normal sized bottle fits on the outside one. I use mine as a beach bag, overnight bag, shopping bag, personal item bag, and doggy travel bag, its awesome! Another nice thing about it, is it stands up by itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

NYC
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the wide openness of my PT. It was my first TB purchase and remains a favorite. I like it a lot more than the small ZTSB that I have because the PT is 525 whereas my ZTSB is 210. I'd recommend you buy a PT if you can't stop looking at it. It would be much easier to look at if it was in your house next to you than far away through the ether of the 'net.
    Spring

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another TB tote bag to look at is the Swift, it has two big internal clear pockets, no top zipper but a very nice button closure.

It was originally designed for knitters by knitters and Tom.

https://www.tombihn.com/collections/...nt=22074801735

TB Ravelry Moderator Mausermama's Avatar
    Florida
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the Pop Tote. I organize mine with various TB pouches, which makes it seemingly endlessly configurable. In one side pouch I keep my keys. In the other I keep my TB Nik’s Wallet on a key strap (I use Version #4). If I could change anything about it, I would have it lined with a brighter color. My navy can get a little dark at times. But otherwise it’s a bag that I carry regularly and love that it zips up nicely.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't let the lack of internal pockets dissuade you. It is, IMO, the perfect size for shopping, especially grocery trips where you only need enough that would fill about two plastic grocery bags. (But I tend to make more small trips rather than, say, one large weekly or every-other-week supermarket journey.)

Vancouver, BC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the Ravelry group tips I plan to try (got my own pop Tote just the other day, in black), is to put a small shop bag inside with the handles tucked away under the flaps. Use as lighter colour so you can see inside, and add a couple pockets at the same time!

As soon as I figure out where my zest SSB is, I'm trying it Smilie

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the PT daily as a carryall. I use the outside zip on one side for my phone, the zip on the other side for hand sanitizer. The slip pockets for a pack of tissues, or other small things like chapstick, etc. If I need a pocket inside, I have found that the A5 sized Ghost Whale pouch is perfect. Just unzip the top of the pouch only, and clip to an O ring on one side. it is a perfect slip inside the bag for larger things like glasses case, snack bars, keys, or as needed. And you can remove it if you don't want it.

For whatever mysterious computer temper tantrum reason, I can't get photos to upload. Will try as separate post.

Forum Member
    VA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the Pop Tote have pocket(s) inside the main compartment?-pt-screen-copy-jpg

Does the Pop Tote have pocket(s) inside the main compartment?-pt-screen-2-jpeg-jpg