Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Likelihood of staining on Coyote in Guide's Editions?

Of all the TB items I have (most in the 9 year range), the ONLY one to show any dirt or stains is my new 210 ballistic Coyote PCSB, which has BARELY even been used. I have a pre-order in for the GE, but now I'm wondering, how easily have people found the GE, or whatever fabric they're using for the coyote bits and straps, to stain/show dirt? I love the colorway conceptually, but I'm not a fan of how quickly this PCSB shows dirt

Forum Member
    Perth, Australia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What stain do you have on it? Iíve had coyote 1050 ballistic bags for years and yes one has conveyor belt marks from one time it had to be checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    UK
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by earth5 View Post
    Of all the TB items I have (most in the 9 year range), the ONLY one to show any dirt or stains is my new 210 ballistic Coyote PCSB, which has BARELY even been used. I have a pre-order in for the GE, but now I'm wondering, how easily have people found the GE, or whatever fabric they're using for the coyote bits and straps, to stain/show dirt? I love the colorway conceptually, but I'm not a fan of how quickly this PCSB shows dirt
    It's not the colour, it's the fabric. 210 ballistic is much more likely to pick up marks than 525 or 1050 ballistic in my experience. To the point where I am seriously considering not buying any more items with 210 exterior.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAnubis View Post
    What stain do you have on it? Iíve had coyote 1050 ballistic bags for years and yes one has conveyor belt marks from one time it had to be checked.
    No idea. I used it mostly on the train while one-bagging with my SA through Italy. They're just dark areas

Quote Originally Posted by gqb
    It's not the colour, it's the fabric. 210 ballistic is much more likely to pick up marks than 525 or 1050 ballistic in my experience. To the point where I am seriously considering not buying any more items with 210 exterior.
    I can believe that with the 210, though my viridian GW hasn't had the problem. I'm guessing that means that traditionally no 210 on the GE version anywhere?

Forum Member
    Los Angeles
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Citizen Canine bag in Coyote that we use daily (usually 2 times a day) while walking our dog for the past 3 1/2 years. The back side is a little dirty since it's constantly rubbing against our sides and usually my indigo dyed denim jacket. I can try to post some photos of it later tonight or this weekend if you'd like.

I also ordered a GE Synik 22. I'm not too worried about the Coyote accents.