Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Alabama
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TB’ers Who Run

My bf runs, twice a week at home and everyday when we travel (his way of seeing a new place). I got him the laundry stuff sack a few years ago and it works great for corralling his smelly running clothes. I recently got him a halcyon smart alec to replace his zoot run bag. He used it this past weekend in Pensacola, FL but is having some trouble with organizing since the SA is significantly larger then his zoot. I figured I’d tap into the wealth of knowledge here. What accessories/pouches do you runners use for storing your doodads? He keeps all his running hear stored in there, headlamp, warmer layers, car seat cover, nutrition, run belt etc. He is concerned about smells as the zoot is lined with anti-microbial fabric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a runner, but I do mountain bike. My duffel is outfitted with various stuff sacks and other packing cubes for gear. I use a drybag for my stinky wet clothes. It contains the smell and moisture. I know it doesn't allow the clothes to breathe, but it does contain the stink!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

NJ
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been running and traveling for quite a few years and it is a great way to see new places (as well as getting lost, showing up to meetings with fresh abrasions, etc. Cool).

I’ve used Eagle Creek (sorry) packing cubes all of that time. I have a couple of the clean side/dirty side - the dirty side has a film that is supposed to contain odors. My running stuff is typically dry (planning is key) by the time I pack but on those occasions that it is damp I use the plastic hotel dry cleaning bag to wrap my clothes in first. Never had any lingering odors. Well, except after that night in a smokey blues club when my double hotel bagging couldn’t contain the stale smoke odor when you got near my bag...Smirk
    EDC: Black Halcyon DLBP | Nebulous Gray Luminary 15 ~ Work Carry: Black Ristretto ~ Fun Carry: Black Medium Yeoman Duffel | Coyote Road Duffel