Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small bag for cycling?

Hi all,

I'm an avid competitive cyclist riding 6 or 7 days a week. I'm also a huge Tom Bihn fan. That got me to thinking out on my ride this morning. What Tom Bihn bag or pouch would go great in my center jersey pocket to hold things like cash, CO2 cartridge and inflator, credit car and driver's license, etc.? It does not need to hold my phone or tubes. Off the top of my head I was thinking either a mini Ghostwhale or a mini Q-kit. Since preferably it would lay as flat as possible I'm thinking the Ghostwhale would be the better option.

So, are there any other TB cyclists out there and what are you using?

Thanks
    Mike

Forum Member
    Boise, Idaho
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd go with one of the clear bags. I have two in my Bacchetta's seat bag. You won't realize the convenience of being able to see inside the thing until you're rooting around for a specific item. A bit wide for a jersey pocket but you won't stuff it to capacity.

https://www.tombihn.com/products/3d-...13857542209599

Forum Member
    Alaska
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings,
    I think the GhostWhale is the perfect answer. I'm finding more uses for them every week.

Depending on the size of your pocket and the co2 cartridge, you might check out the Knitting Pouches or the Clear Organizer Pouches, too.

Please let us know what you decide and how it works out. I'm always glad to lighten my gear on the bike, so thank you for asking this question! elisa