Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clear Ghost Whale Pouches

Any chance we may get Ghost Whale pouches in clear like the clear OP's?

Mesh catches things and solid color hides things so maybe a window can be sewn into them if the entire pouch can't be made from it.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would buy a clear GWOP. Particularly one that fits US bills + foreign currency bills.

I have been and continue to use a small DOP as cash wallet. Coins + the small store rewards cards in the front clear pocket. Bills + the cc-size store rewards cards in the back section. I often wish my DOP is wider to fit bills flat instead of folded.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Walker, you may try a Leaf Pouchkin for flat carry bills and then has 2 pockets for coins. The long mesh pocket fits dollars and euros. The tiny zippers make it compact. I used it on my travels to Europe and it worked great for multiple currencies and separate coins pockets.

Perhaps since the Leaf Pouchkin can be used in the new HLT like the first aid pouches, we may get version for cash and cards with clear and solid pockets. It would be great if the 2 small equal sized pockets could offset and make one pocket sized to hold cards or business cards with the other still able to hold a few coins.