Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will S19 Freudien Slip fit inside Luminary 15??

One of the main reasons I gave up on my beautiful L15 earlier this year was the lack of quick access organization. I really miss that bag, even though my S19 has been a great workhorse since buying it. I was wondering if the FS for a S19 would fit inside the L15? I've searched the forums relentlessly and, unless I've just missed a thread where it's mentioned, I don't think this question has been answered.

Anyone have both that could check and see if it fits? The dimensions seem to hold up, but I'm not sure if the FS shape would match up well enough with L15 shape.

Thanks!

Alabama
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If no one here has these items to test out for you, try the Tom Bihn Facebook group, you may have luck there. I donít own either of these, sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Not all who wander are lost"
    "Love people, use things, because the opposite never works" - The Minimalists
    Synapse 25 in Olive, Aubergine Side Effect, UV A30 PCBP, Sitka PCSB

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never thought to try these two together, but they work. There's about 1.5 inch clearance between the top of the bag and the FS, and the width at the bottom seems to be an exact fit.

Will S19 Freudien Slip fit inside Luminary 15??-img_2994-jpg

Edit: Well, heck. I took that photo the right way up. Any advice on how to rotate it would be appreciated.
    Last edited by k_p; 11-11-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Forum Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by k_p View Post
    I never thought to try these two together, but they work. There's about 1.5 inch clearance between the top of the bag and the FS, and the width at the bottom seems to be an exact fit.

Will S19 Freudien Slip fit inside Luminary 15??-img_2994-jpg

Edit: Well, heck. I took that photo the right way up. Any advice on how to rotate it would be appreciated.
    Phenomenal, thank you so much! That looks like a pretty solid fit. This might help push me to try an L15 one more time... I really do miss that bag.