Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Thread: Wristlet?

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wristlet?

I'm looking for a Tom Bihn wristlet. I'd want it to fit my Samsung Galaxy S5 and an ID, a credit card and some folding money. What might work? Or is there an accessory that is already effectively a wristlet? (BTW, I purchased a medium Cafe Bag this spring and LOVE it - just the size I was looking for. It was my first Tom Bihn purchase and I'm a big fan now!)

Forum Member
    VA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    small double organizer pouch may work for you. can add a wrist strap that has an o-ring on it and would just hook to the snap hook on the organizer pouch.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps a 3DFOC, or a padded OP. That would perhaps look "dressier" since it's in black and would add padding for your phone. Again, using the wrist strap.
    Last edited by marytattoo; 05-24-2015 at 05:23 PM.

Michigan, USA
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A small organizer pouch if you truly just wish to carry your phone, a couple cards, and some cash. (I used a mini OP for the same purpose when I had a smaller phone - the small should fit the Galaxy just fine, but double check the dimensions.) If there's the likelihood that you'll want to carry anything else, the 3D fabric organizer cube makes a fantastic clutch (or, in my case, tiny crossbody bag). I now use the 3DFOC daily to carry my iPhone 5s, small wallet, keys, tiny notebook, pen, chapstick, and microfiber cloth.
    kindness is contagious.

Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the 3d org cube in black parapack with the wrist strap. Bigger than what you need, but I usually also carry keys, lip balm and other bits and bobs.
    What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.