Main TOM BIHN website

emailus@tombihn.com

COMMUNITY FORUMS

Welcome! We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

x

First, select your desired search engine:

• Google Search
  • DuckDuckGo
  • Original Forum Search Engine

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing that I find useful with my Brain Bag is to attach a side effect to the rail loops at the top. That makes a handy pouch for the small items like batteries and filters while leaving lots of room for the heavy bodies and lenses at the bottom.

I really wish I could love my mirrorless system more. It is so much smaller and more convenient but I just haven't managed to get used to not seeing through the lens.

Forum Member
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by viewsnortheast View Post
    One thing that I find useful with my Brain Bag is to attach a side effect to the rail loops at the top. That makes a handy pouch for the small items like batteries and filters while leaving lots of room for the heavy bodies and lenses at the bottom.

I really wish I could love my mirrorless system more. It is so much smaller and more convenient but I just haven't managed to get used to not seeing through the lens.
    Unfortunately I can't attach anything to the interior of my Brain Bag. I bought mine in 2000 - wayyyy back - and I can't even remember how I stumbled onto Tom Bihn in those early internet days. Mine has snaps - no rails. I do usually put my Snake Charmer on top though.

I used to think similarly about TTL optical viewfinders vs mirrorless. However, I agree with the general consensus of most reviewers: they rather take a good digital viewfinder over a small and dim optical viewfinder. Full frame cameras have great optical viewfinders but of course the tradeoff is weight of the camera and associated lenses. I have to say thought... the viewfinder on my Olympus EM5Mk2 is quite impressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2