Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 15,300   Posts: 197,949   Members: 7,257   Active Members: 173
Welcome to our newest member, MollyyEvelynn.

Shipping to Canada and Acer C204

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • agent
    • Nov 2005

Shipping to Canada and Acer C204

Hi everyone. I'm thinking of purchasing an Acer C204 tablet pc and a Monolith bag. First of all, I live in Canada, so how much would shipping be? The Shipping FAQ doesn't list prices for shipping to Canada. Also, does anyone know approximately how much the customs/duties would cost? Will I have to pay GST?

Secondly, the C204 has the following dimensions: 12.4" (315.0mm) W x 9.4" (238.0mm) D x 1.4" (35.3mm) H. The size 4 Monolith seems to be the closest fit, but its height is 1.3" rather than 1.4". Is this 0.1" going to make a big deal? The C204 will fit in the size 2 bag, though.

Thanks!
  • sunga
    I work at Tom Bihn
    • May 2003

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. I will get your laptop added to our laptop finder right away.

For shipping to Canada, we use the US Postal Service. You will need to pay GST /PST/HST - whatever is applicable in your province. There are no customs/duties charges, but the delivery service will charge you an additional $5 or so for the privilege of collecting your taxes. :-)
    The charge for the shipping would be between $15-20 USD, depending on the size of your order.

I think that the Size 4 Monolith will be a great fit for your laptop. That .1" of difference will not be a problem. The Size 2 would be way too big.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers!

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
    X